Welcome to the DAIDS Learning Management System (DAIDS LMS)
The DAIDS LMS is the centralized training resource for the DAIDS Coordinated Training Initiative and is designed to:
- Communicate training needs and requirements
- Search and register for training
- Launch e-learning modules
- Track completion of training
- Document training history
For additional information on the DAIDS LMS, or to access useful resources including the DAIDS LMS Content List, please visit the DAIDS Learning Portal.
To sign in, enter your user ID and password in the space provided to the right and click the Sign In button.
- If you have forgotten your user ID or password, click on the links below the user Sign In box.
- If you do not have an ID and would like to register, please click the "New User?" link below the Sign In box.
Internet Explorer and Firefox are the supported browsers for the DAIDS LMS.
The CRSS Support Team suggests using Internet Explorer or Firefox when accessing the DAIDS LMS.
It is recommended that this site's URL be added to your list of trusted sites and sites where you allow Pop-ups.
You may also wish to turn your Pop-up blocker off while visiting this site.
**Remember to turn Pop-up blocker back on when navigating away from this site.